I found this online a little while ago and copied the recipe.
I've changed a few things around to include Fibre and higher Protein levels too. This enables you to calm the sweet-craving...if you have one but also creates added protein and fibre for a fuller-feeling.
The kids love these in their lunchboxes too.
2 Cups of Peanut Butter (Almond Butter works too)
1.5 Cups of Agave Syrup
2 Cups USANA Fibergy
1 Cup Natural Whole Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut (optional)
1) Take the peanut butter and Agave syrup and heat it on high in a microwave for 1 minute.
2) Take out and stir until completely blended.
3) Add in protein powder and fibergy and stir until blended.
4) When it starts to look like cookie dough, add in rolled oats.
5) Once it's blended, take the ingredients and press in a brownie pan or cookie sheet.
6) Sprinkle over shredded coconut
7) Cover with wax paper and place in the freezer for about an hour.
8) Take out and slice into the size you would like. Place pieces in a freezer safe bowl.
Tip: Eat at 10am or 3pm in-between your main 3 meals of the day to boost protein and fibre, balance out your blood sugar levels and prevent those tired spots you often get after lunch.
Drink with water to help keep you fuller for longer.
The average kiwi has 12 grams of Fibre a day.
Every person requires 30grams Fibre for healthy digestion.
To increase your Fibre, maintain a diet that contains 'roughage'. Vegetables have both soluble and in-soluble fibre that acts as a brush that literally sweeps the poo out of your colon and keeps it clean.
If you don't 'evacuate' or have 'Number 2's' at least (at least 2 x a day) you are potentially backing up a lot of waste in your body that you do no want in there - this can cause some serious health and digestive issues. Remember, there is a reason it's called waste - it needs to get out.
Invest the time to eat more veggies or invest in USANA Fibergy.
This is what I suggest you do as an alternative if you're too busy to eat healthy every day.
Do This Every Day
Boom! ONE shake has 17g protein and 20g of Fibre. If the average daily intake is 12g, then in one health shake you've got most of the daily intake covered
Every 5g of fibre intake decreases your risk of colon and bowel cancers by 22% **
Take ONE a day and get the rest from your food!
I've set these up conveniently in your shopping cart - just delete the Vanilla and add in Chocolate or Strawberry if you prefer.
Any questions - shoot me an email. ** https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coloncancer-fiber/eating-more-fiber-tied-to-lower-mortality-with-colon-cancer-idUSKBN1D62WY